The Home « The Trout »
The home “The Trout”, with a comfort standard classified 3 flowers by « Gîtes de France », has a surface of about 110 m² with 4 bedrooms. The home has 4 rooms, with 3 double beds, 2 simple beds and an auxiliary bed for 2 people. The recommended capacity, which ensures the maximum of comfort, is for 8 persons.
The lodging is composed of:
- the living-room with a wooden roof and stone walls, the kitchen-corner, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets;
- the yard, shared with the other home, a private garden (the Figue-tree garden) with a barbecue set, a garden table in teck (10 persons), several sun chairs.
The equipment of “The Trout” is made by
- The living-room “The Fario Trout” including the kitchen-corner: on the first floor, with 2 window facing the garden and river, 2 settees, 1 armchair, 1 wooden stove, 1 table (8 persons), 6 chairs, 2 benches, 1 baby chair, 1 TV set, 1 radio-CD set, 1 internet connexion by Wifi and CPL plug, 1 refrigerator-freezer, 1 electric/gaz cooker, 1 oven, 1 set of kitchen and table items (for 10 persons), 1 raclette set, 1 fondue set, 1 waffle machine, 1 electric fryer, 1 tidying furniture, 2 fire extinguishers; tiles on the floor; electric and wood heating.
- The lounge « Aster des Pyrénées »: on the first floor, with a « sofa » corner including a mattress, cushions and with a « game » corner including a table and 3 benches on a wooden oak floor.
- The bedroom “The Salamander”: on the second floor, with a window facing the river. 1 bed in 140 cm with electric blanket, 1 commode, 1 bed table, 1 smoke detector; wooden floor; electric heating.
- The bedroom “The Tree Frog”: on the second floor, with a window facing the river. 1 bed in 140 cm with electric blanket, 1 futon (2 persons), 1 armchair, 2 chairs, 1 table, 2 bed tables, 1 smoke detector; electric heating; traditional wooden floor.
- The mansard-roofed bedroom “ The White-throated Dipper” : on the third floor, with a roof window and a window facing the river, 1 bed in 140 cm, 1 commode, 1 baby bed, 2 chairs, 2 bed tables, 1 smoke detector; wooden floor; electric heating.
- The mansard-roofed bedroom or small lounge “The Otter”: on the third floor, with a roof window and a window facing the river, 2 beds in 90 cm, 1 commode, 1 bed table, 2 chairs; wooden floor; electric heating.
- The bathroom “ The Crawfish” : on the second floor, with a multi-throw shower, 1 washbasin, 1 mirror, 1 cloth line, 1 washing/drying machine; renovated wooden floor; electric heating; separated toilets.
- The bathroom “The Pyrenean Desman”: on the third floor: 1 shower, 1 washbasin, 1 mirror, 1 tidying furniture; plastic carpet; electric heating.
- One separated toilet on the third floor.
Pets and other domestic animals are welcomed if they are well educated and controlled.
Car parking is provided very close to the Home. A trolley is available to our guests to carry their baggage.