The Home « The Marmot »
The home “The Marmot”, with a comfort standard classified 2 flowers by « Gîtes de France », has a surface of about 90 m² with 3 bedrooms. The home has 3 rooms, with 2 double beds, 2 simple beds and an auxiliary bed for 2 people. The recommended capacity, which ensures the maximum of comfort, is for 6 persons.
The lodging is composed of :
- The entry-room, the living-room with a wooden roof, the kitchen-corner, the 3 bedrooms, the bathroom, the toilet;
- The yard, shared with the other home, a small private garden (the Lime garden) with a terrace (covered in summer), a barbecue set, a garden table (8 persons), several sun chairs.
The equipment of “The Marmot” is made by :
- The entry-room “The Marmot”: on first floor, with tidying up furniture and cupboard, 2 fire extinguishers, a library with child section (shared with the other home), one smoke detector; tiles on the floor.
- The dressing: on the first floor, 1 wardrobe, 1 drying rack, 1 ironing board, 1 iron, 1 linen chest, 1 laundry basket.
- The bathroom “The Mallard”: on the first floor, with 1 bathtub, 1 shower, 1 double washbasin, 1 mirror, 1 tidying furniture, 1 baby bathtub, 1 washing-machine; tiles on the floor; electric heating.
- The living-room “The Izard” including the kitchen-corner: on second floor, with 2 windows facing the river, 1 settee (usable as an auxiliary bed for 2 persons), 2 leather armchairs, 1 wooden stove, 1 table (6/8 persons), 5 chairs, 1 bench, 1 baby chair, 1 TV set, 1 radio-CD set, 1 Internet connexion by wifi and ethernet cable, 1 refrigerator-freezer, 1 dishwasher, 1 electric/gaz cooker, 1 oven, 1 set of kitchen and table items (for 8 persons), 1 raclette set, 1 fondue set, 1 automatic bread machine, 1 electric coffee machine, 1 keetle, 3 tidying furnitures; wooden floor; electric and wood heating. 1 basket of wood, for the stove or the barbecue, is offered.
- The toilet, on the first floor.
- The bedroom “The Pyrenean Bear”: on the second floor, with a window facing a vegetable garden. 1 bed in 140 cm, 1 commode, 2 chairs, 2 bed tables, 1 smoke detector; electric heating; traditional wooden floor.
- The mansard-roofed kid bedroom “ The Ptarmigan”: on the third floor, with a roof window. 2 beds in 90 cm, 1 baby bed, 1 desk, 1 chair, 1 kid lounge corner; wooden floor; electric heating.
- The mansard-roofed bedroom “The Great Grouse”: on the third floor, with a roof window. 1 bed in 140 cm, 1 commode, 2 bed tables, 1 smoke detector; wooden floor; electric heating.
Pets and other domestic animals are welcomed if they are well educated and controlled.
Car parking is provided very close to the Home. A trolley is available to our guests to carry their luggage.