Les Aygues-Vives de Luzenac
8 rue de l’Eglise,
09250 Luzenac, France
Phone: +33 (0)6 81 54 85 78
GPS position : 42°45’43,76’’ North latitude, 1°45’47,07’’ East longitude.
Plan your route with Google Map
It takes 1:15 to come by car from Toulouse (121 km including 102 km of highway), 3:15 from Barcelona, 3:30 from Bordeaux, 4:00 from Zaragoza, 4:30 from Marseille.
It’s easy to come here, using the road called RN20. The village has also a train station (on the railway Toulouse-Barcelona via Latour de Carol). Once a day there is a direct train with sleeping from and to Paris.
The nearest airport is Toulouse-Blagnac. The air field of Pamiers-Les Pujols (54 km) is used by private planes.
The most vigorous visitors will be able to reach Les Aygues-Vives in cycling, footing, riding…in using the lovely paths of this region.
How to come
Address : 8, Church Street (rue de l’Eglise), 09250 Luzenac.
While arriving at Luzenac, at the red light take the direction of Unac, park your car close to the church, take the small street of the Church, on the left of the building, and go down walking towards the river. The house is at the n°8, it is the last one.
By car :
- From Toulouse to reach Luzenac use the A66 motorway then the road RN 20. Distance 121 km including 102 in motorway or expressway, duration 1:15.
- Access from Bordeaux, via Toulouse, in 3:30.
- From Montpellier the fastest access is by the A61 motorway, leave in Bram after Carcassonne in direction of Mirepoix and Pamiers, then take the road RN 20, distance 305 km, duration 2:45.
- Access from Marseilles, via Montpellier, in 4:30.
- From Barcelona the easiest access is by Manresa, Berga, the Tunnel of Cadi, Puigcerda, Porté-Puymorens and Ax-les-Thermes, distance 208 km, duration 3:15.
- From Saragossa take the road towards Lérida, Seu-of Urgell, Andorra, Soldeu and Ax-les-Thermes, distance 364 km, duration 4:00.
The village is located on the RN 20 between Tarascon-sur-Ariège (at 20 km in the North-West) and Ax-les-Thermes (at 8 km in the South-East).
By train :
- From Paris, direct access to the village by the line Paris – Ax – Hospitalet (duration 7:40). 1 train with slipping cars by day.
- From Bordeaux and Toulouse, direct access to the village by the line Toulouse-Barcelona (4h15 from Bordeaux, 1:45 from Toulouse). A dozen of trains each day.
- From Barcelona, access to the village by the Barcelona-Toulouse line, with a connexion at Latour de Carol (duration 5:00). A dozen of trains each day.
- From Montpellier, access via Toulouse or access via Perpignan and Latour de Carol with the Small Yellow Train (but interminable correspondences!).